After purchasing the addon you will want to wait about 30 minutes and then look at the software information page. The addon should have an "Enabled" state. If it does, then you can re-download the software and install it to your site. Alternatively, you can follow these instructions for updating your existing installation with the addon:
- In your store backend go to Extendware -> Manage Extensions -> Overview
- Find the software in the list of software installed and click it.
- Click Update Licenses and Serials
- If you are using system compilation, then re-run compilation
- Go to the software configuration page and save the configuration at least one time.
Additional Instructions on this topic can also be found at the Product page "How to Purchase Addons".